By Spencer C. Tucker
The entire interesting background of naval warfare―2,500 years and the seven seas―in 3 complete, lavishly illustrated volumes.
• greater than 1,500 A–Z entries protecting each point of naval history
• Contributions from students from the us, nice Britain, Canada, France, Japan, and Denmark
• Many illustrations together with drawings similar to the taking of Porto Bello in 1739, diagrams, and charts
• pictures of leaders, ships, battles, and weapons
• region maps of the North Atlantic, Baltic Sea, and Indian Ocean and maps of battles resembling these of the Dardanelles crusade and the Leyte Gulf